Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Four Weeks???

Holy Cow... I CAN NOT believe that it has been an entire month since I last posted. Here are a couple of reasons why:
1. I don't have the internet at home. It totally stinks. I'm pretty sure that if I had the internet at home I would blog mutiple times a week, but for now it is speratic.
2. I was waiting for my dang Craft Table to be finished. Chris has been super busy with work lately (No compalints from me! At least he has a job right?). So it has been a "spare time" project. Which is fine, I just want it done already!
3. I have so many things to blog about it's kind of overwhelming. It is going to take me hours to catch up. But it will get done!
Come back later this week (I know it's Wednesday, but there are still a few days left in the week!) and you can see what I have been working on...
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

0 comments: