Sunday, May 24, 2009

Moms are Special!

I know this is SuPeR late, but it is better late than never right!?!
Chris and I just wanted to let our Mom's know how much we love them and appreciate all that they have done for us over the years. I don't think that moms ever get enough credit for all the things they do for their children. We love you guys so much and hope that you know that.


One of my all time favorite things is to receive flowers! (Someday I will have a garden for a backyard) So for Mother's Day I made our moms Strawberry Jam and these super cute cards!! (I can say that they are cute even though I made them right?!) We also got them some BeAuTiFuL flowers that smelt so good!




Even though I am not technically a mom yet, I am preparing for the future!! So for Mother's Day Chris got me this SUPER cool bike!!!

I love it so much and have ridden it almost every night since I got it!
I hope all of you that are moms had a special day!

4 comments:

The Slider Family said...

Love the bike! I'm proud of you going in that 150* weather.

{love, mj.} said...

horray for your bike! it looks so fun! cute mothers day card!

AshEnds said...

I'm jealous, I want a bike so much. Remember when we used to go riding around the town together.

Michelle Bebe said...

What a dang cute bike! What a good hubby you have!