Monday, May 25, 2009

Thrifty Treasures!!

I have been browsing the thrift stores for some good deals. Here are a few items I got...
This red chair has to be the BEST deal I have ever heard of. Are you ready for it??? I paid $3.99 for it! That's right!!! Three dollars and ninety-nine cents!! I was so happy!!It needs a real good cleaning, and eventually I will have it reupholstered!
My next find is this Chandeliere. I paid .99 for it! It is currently being transformed into a beauty! I can't wait for it to be finished!

And last but not least is this stool. Chris found it in a dumpster, I think, so that makes it free!
I have already finished painting and upholstering it, but I don't have a picture of it finished. That will happen later this week when I post pictures of my Craft Table!
Until then, have a great day!

5 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

how exciting! link up with thrifty decor chick since she is having a goodwill party!

i love the red chair!!!

Scott and Melissa said...

Where on earth do you go? Everytime I walk into a thrift store its always junk!! And I feel so dirty after I leave. HMmm..you'll have to give me some pointers cuz I want to love thrift store shopping but I HATE IT! :)

Michelle Bebe said...

waiting for chalkboard paint pictures???!!! what did you do?

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW what cool finds... I heart that chair! Let me know if you want to continue July August Sept tag swapping...

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW what cool finds... I heart that chair! Let me know if you want to continue July August Sept tag swapping...