Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday!

Turning my HOUSE into a HOME has been a little difficult {because we are renters}. There are so many things I would do if it were MINE. This is one thing that I do to help it feel more like HOME...
I have a wreath for every season! I LOVE my wreaths! And recently I have been trying to figure out a way to say " Welcome, come on in!" {I guess I took it literally!} I used Vinyl Lettering, and I think it turned out just as I wanted!
This Works For Me!
Have a Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

You did a great job! Love the Welcome and Wreath!

Michelle McClure said...

how funny! i was just doing some research on vinyl lettering because my hairdresser has a machine for it and says that she sells it CHEAP! I really wannna get some stuff...money comes first though right???

check out some cool stuff here: scribbleitonline.com

katielyn said...

I love it (but you already knew that). It looks great.

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

how cute. I like it :)