Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break

My friend Katie invited me to take a road trip with her to Utah for spring break! We left Wednesday morning and returned Sunday evening. It was a nice quick trip out of the heat!


Beautiful {Snow Capped} mountains

Nana, Papa, Hayden, Susan, McKenzie, Great Grandma Wilson {who will be 100 this summer}, April, MaiLee, Me, Mason
We celebrated Mason's 6th Birthday!
This is the house that I was born in! It was so fun driving by with my sister April because she told me fun stories of when we lived there. I was 4 when we moved away, so I remember it, but not really. Does that make sense?
Overall it was a really fun trip and I am glad that Katie invited me to go!

1 comments:

Meredith Stoddard said...

Taina it was so fun to see you again! I look forward to your visits you're good for April!