Friday, March 6, 2009

My sister was in town visiting with her kids last week. I tried to find some fun, FREE things to do, and this is one thing I came up with. {Thanks to Bargain Moms for the idea!}
Phoenix Children's Museum
My sister April, her two kids, my SIL Michelle and her son went and had a pretty good time! It was pretty cool, a little expensive if you had to pay {in my opinion}. Around $9 per person. But for FREE I thought it was a sweet deal! There was plenty to do! Here are a few pictures before my camera died...






2 comments:

The Slider Family said...

You seriously have the cutest neicec and nephews EVER!!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

i am so sad i couldn't go...but it looks like the kids had so much fun! that's awesome!

i am said i missed el rico's!
oh and i am so bummed that tonight was so slammed around here...i am still working on stuff...just took a little breather to clear off the pics from my camera for tomorrow and what can i say...i always check blogs...

i'm addicted!