Monday, March 9, 2009

Late Valentine's Date post...

I meant to post this a while ago, but never got around to it.
We had a very nice Valentine's Date! Chris brought me home these lovely roses!
Our plan was to go eat at the Cheesecake Factory, but when we got there it was too long of a wait and we were starving {We didn't plan ahead very well}. We ended up going to Paradise Bakery {and it was delicious}!

I had been planning for a couple of weeks to take Chris Ice Skating for our Valentines Date {secretively}! Our first kiss was when we were Ice Skating!

I think this picture is Hilarious!

This is what it was suppose to look like...

Afterwards we decided to get Sprinkles Cupcakes! I have heard so much about them, and I had been waiting for an excuse to try them! They were so yummy!

After dessert we went and saw Shopaholic in the Theatres! It was pretty funny! And a good end to a great night!

I love you Chris!

1 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

happy valentines day! looks like you guys had fun! those cup cakes look super yummy!