Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentine Swap~

Remember the Valentine Swap I signed up for? Today I FINALLY got around to mailing it! After I got assigned my partner I got together with my friend Katie {Who also signed up for the Swap!} to brainstorm. I REALLY wanted to make a Apron for my partner, but I am not very talented {yet} at sewing. We decided to make LOVE signs, decorative clips, a table runner, and a Cook Book of Love! I also sent my partner Heart shaped measuring spoons, some Peanut Butter filled Chocolate Hearts, and a notepad with Post-its. Here is how everything turned out...



I took a picture of the Cook Book before it was finished. It Ended up saying "Valentines Day Recipes".
I think everything turned out cute and I hope that Ashley likes it all!

4 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW great swap... You are very talented! I love my Feb. tag... I hope your garland has arrived and been given a good fluff!

ANDERSONS said...

so cute! you are so talented!

Ashley said...

I love it all!!!! It looked great decorating my kitchen yesterday! Sorry I am just now posting it to my blog!

katielyn said...

I love how your love sign turned out! It's great!