Friday, January 16, 2009

23 years of memories...

Today is my 23rd BiRtHdAy!
{For Christmas my mom spent countless hours turning our childhood memories into digital goodness! {Thanks mom} }
So for my BiRtHdAy I decided to take a trip down Memory Lane!
{Sorry for the picture overload, but 23 years has a LOT of pictures}
I was born on Thursday January 16, 1986 around 7am
My mom had a 20 minute labor and I was born at home
{not planned}
I weighed 10lbs 10oz
Mom, Kimo, April, Cory and baby Taina

Great Grandma Wilson, Cousin Karee on the left, and me on the right

April teaching me to walk

Yummm



Cory, Taina, April



My LOVE of baking started at an early age...







Chillin with Dad!



First Day of School with Cory





Make A Wish

Baptism Day
{Nice outfit mom}

Synchro

Daddy Daughter Date
Driving my Grandpa's Train



Enjoying being an Aunt for the first time

Marci and I with our Halloween Candy!

Girls Camp
Ashley, Me, Crystal, and Marci

Easter Pageant
My 14th Birthday



9th Grade Dance
Jessica and me

Repelling at Girls Camp

Stake Dance Festival
Marci, Crystal and Me


100meter


Girls Camp 4th year Hike
Lindsay Ashby and Me

My BEST Friends in High School
Ashley, Madasyn, and Amanda



Heading to the Saturday Night Dance with Nick and Jessica

Chillin with Chris and baby Jack

Chris asking me to Prom!

Prom

I LOVE Horses

I love how we were too cheap to buy the actual photo!

Engagement Picture

Thanks for going through all of these with me! I have had a lot of GREAT friends and memories over the years! Thank you to anyone who has had a part in my life! I am who I am because of you! I hope for many more GREAT friends and memories!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

ugh, you had to put those pics of me on your blog...you HAD to? Or was that the doing of your mom??? anyway, happy birthday! hope its a good one!!!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, how fun to go through the years... I hope you enjoyed your day!
~Jen

Bill and Laurie Wilson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I enjoy looking at your blog and seeing the family grow. The art you do in your house is so cute.
Uncle bill

Michelle Bebe said...

okay i had no idea you and marci hung out so much when you were younger! (makes sense now though)

what fun pictures!

happy birthday!

ANDERSONS said...

Happy Birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day!

amber said...

Happy Birthday! Looking at the pics reminds me of the time we used to make up cake batter and just eat it raw, do you remember that? Haha I'm surprised we didn't get sick from that...

{love, mj.} said...

Happy Birthday! love those pictures of us when we were younger! ;)

Amber Ricks said...

Hey Taina you were such a cute little girl! I love the pic of you as a baby in the play balls, and the one's of you getting into all the food. Thanks for sharing your childhood with us. I hope your birthday was great!

Tristan said...

Happy late birthday! I came to you from laundry & lipstick.

I turn 23 in sept!

Wherenext With Lon and Josie said...

I thought I left you a Birthday wish but it is not showing up so I did something wrong. We need to get together on my next day off and you can help me with my blog as I am struggling. Happy Belated Birthday! The only pictures I missed seeing is at least one from Hawaii as I never saw your pictures. Lon and Josie

Ashley said...

Love this!! i copied you! :)

I also gave you an award over at my blog!