Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall

Fall has finally arrived... It's about time!! This past week has been BEAUTIFUL weather!! If only it would last. Today it was back to 95 degrees. In a couple weeks it will be back to it's beautiful self. Fall has to be my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather. On Sunday we were able to plant winter grass! I can't wait for it to come up! I love the way baby grass looks! It's the perfect color of green! When it starts to pop up I will post some pictures. As for now please cross your fingers with me in hope that it WILL pop up! I'm not sure if I'm doing this 100% correctly. Let's hope I'm not waisting any time here! Here are some fall pictures for your viewing pleasure! I wish I were here...




2 comments:

The Slider Family said...

Fun, fun I love when you update! You raelly are so creative. There is so much money to be made with all your talents, make some so you can come visit us more!!! I love you!

{love, mj.} said...

horray for fall!!!