Sunday, August 17, 2008

Palm Springs

In August our company had a Summer Retreat in Palm Springs, California! It was at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort. This place was BEAUTIFUL! Here are a few pictures...

This is the Lobby

This is a view from outside (obviously)

There are 3 pools and 2 Jacuzzis that we enjoyed!

This was our room. The bed was actually very comfortable!

Chris and I drove with our friends Mike and Kay (Aunt and nephew).
This is Chris and I the first night which was Formal Night.

Darrian and Marci

Carole and Megan Metcalf
Friday night was also Awards Night. They started naming off the numbers and we thought that we didn't even come close. We ended up taking 5th in 2 categories!!!! This was competing with Southern California and Arizona. We were so EXCITED!!! Bryan and Michelle and Trent and Lucy also won some Awards!!

The second night was a Costume Party with a "Sea" theme. Chris and I dressed up as Hawaiians!

This about sums it up! We had a great time and came home excited and relaxed!!

2 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

haha what a fun weekend!!! we should go again!

Michelle Bebe said...

We were so overwhelmed with excitement when they called your names! I thought I might go into labor I jumped up so fast!

What a great post! I have SO many pictures, I need to give you one of you guys that turned out AMAZING!