Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Utah!


Last time I was in Utah I didn't have a camera, so I am really excited to share the beauty!! My mom, my little brother Chay and I came to Utah for a couple of reasons.
#1 4th of July! As long as I can remember we have come up to Utah for the 4th. They have such great traditions here, plus it is BEAUTIFUL weather!!
#2 My great grandma is turning 99 and we are having a Birthday Party for her. She is in Amazing health, because she walks 2 miles everyday. Even I don't do that! Yet!
Here are some highlights from the trip so far...



This is my mom, April and me standing in the front yard. Isn't the view amazing?!!


We go to Pleasant Grove to watch fireworks wich is right on the mountain.

The Sliders took some family pictures! My mom's camera has the good ones, because I was on the side taking them.

Mom, Mason and MaiLee waiting for the fireworks to start!

I will post more pictures that are on my mom's camera later.

Enjoy the Show!


2 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

HOW FUN! I love utah! looks like you are having a blast!

Michelle Bebe said...

What great pictures! I bet it was so nice to get away! Plus I hear you get a surprise when you get back!

I love the video of the fireworks! HOw cool!