Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One year older and wiser too...

...Happy Birthday to me! Today is my Birthday... I love Birthdays!! This past year has been unbelievable! I am very excited to start this next year of my life! It's only 8:45am right now and my day is already going Fabulous! I woke up this morning to this...


I got stringed! I was so suprised! If you look closely you will notice the confetti on the ground.
By the way, we left at 6am, and we don't have street lights by our house so it is pitch black outside.


So Chris and I are trying to make our way to the car. Chris decided to go around and I decided to go through the maze! We both get stuck and our dogs are just running around every where because they can fit under it all!! It took us like 10 minutes to get to our car! It was really funny! I guess you had to be there!


Thanks Darrian and Marci you guys are the BEST!! I love you guys!!




2 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

awww how cute! i have never even heard of that before! how cute! happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I think the first time I met you, you guys were like 15 or 16 and I was taking Chris and Jared to your house....those were the days!