Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Time For a Change...

My Birthday is going great so far! I just got back from lunch at Crackers with my mom, Ashley, Aunt Nancy, Aunt Trudy and Lucy. It was so yummy! I love that place! I also got a much needed pedicure this morning... It felt so good!
So the BIG news that I have been waiting to post...
(I was waiting for a cute picture!)
Before











After














When all was said and done I ended up cutting off between 13 and 14 inches! I know it's crazy! I like change though! I was inspired by Katie Holmes... I really love her hair! And I love how my hair turned out! It only took me a day or so to get use to it. The only thing is I wish I had more bangs. I talked to my sister today and she said that she just got her bangs cut like Katie. She loves them too! I'm a tad jealous, so when I go up there in February I am going to get my bangs cut a little more! Happy Birthday to me!!

8 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

HOLY COW! It is so cute! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! It makes you look so much older! Now i kinda want to cut my hair!!! haha!

ANDERSONS said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE it! It changes your whole look!

Scott and Melissa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i love crackers too! they have the best chicken tortilla soup!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

it looks even better here than it did on tuesday! how is that possible!!!! you look A-mazing!

Unknown said...

So super cute! I want my hair shorter, but I need it long to hide my double chin for now. It makes you stand out more. Very sassy.

Michelle Bebe said...

can't wait to see what you've been up to in Utah!

Scott and Melissa said...

met your friend at banner gateway.. so funny.. she was so nice :)

Scott and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.