Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Heart them!

This is Lilly. She is 3 and has the cutest curly hair. Today Heather (her mom) straitened it, and she looks so cute! She loves her hair "long"! I also gave her a haircut today! It was more like a trim, but I will take credit for her first haircut!! She is the cutest girl. Both her and Joy are so smart. I love how involved Heather is with them. I wish that they lived closer so I can be more apart of their lives.


This is Joy and she is 10. She has grown up so fast. My mom and her parents went to New York in September and they brought us back these pajama bottoms! I really do love New York! It was fun to match with her!

2 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

well i heart your pajama pants! i wanna go back so bad!

wow your neices are cuties! i bet you loved spending time with them.

how's your back? what happened??

:(

Unknown said...

Watch your back. You just might be missing a pair of pajama pants tomorrow.

I need them.