Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Fall is my favorite time of the year (other than winter!) but fall leads into winter right!? I love that the weather is finally getting cooler! Although I can't wait to live somewhere where we can enjoy the changing seasons.
I am so excited! I just found out that my brother, his wife and 2 girls are coming for Thanksgiving! They live in Idaho and I haven't seen them in over a year. They will be here for a whole week! I can't wait to see how much the girls have grown up. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? This year has gone by so fast. It seems that the older I get the years go by faster. I guess that's why they say enjoy everyday as if it were your last.

1 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

too too true. yeah for family and thanksgiving! you will have SUCH a good time with 'em here!