Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Scrapblog!

I just found out about this wesite called Scrapblog. Have you heard of it? I found it here. It is a online scrapbook design website that is free. Yes, you heard me right, FREE! {I get excited when I hear that word!} I was going to handmake my Christmas cards this year, but as you can see it is the 17th of Decemeber and I haven't even started. I was searching for a way to digi-scrap them {I don't have photoshop or any other program to digi-scrap{it is on my wish list!} so this website works perfectly for me! Here are a couple cards that I have come up with so far. They are still a work in progress. I think we are going to take pictures this weekend to put in the place of these ones. What do you think?

4 comments:

Positively Creative! said...

Cute Blog! Got your comment..notice you are from here..DAH that's why you were checkn out iheartmesa blog..lol! I went to the on on Valvista and Guadalupe....anywhere though at those dollar stores they have them!

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

i like the top one the best!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

I love the card... I need you to email me with your address for the tag swap...

The Red River Bunch said...

Hi Taina!
I love your Christmas card. I love the top one with your dogs.your blog is so cute. If you are ever in St. George you will have to let us know. We still need to have a Davies family reunion that would be so fun. Well I hope you had a great Christmas and have an Awesome New Year .
Jodi