Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday from all of us to you!

Today is Chris' Birthday!!!
He is 22 years old!!
On Sunday we had my family over for a BBQ. It was really fun! We played our new favorite game, Rumikub, and rode the ATC and Dirt bike around!
For Dessert Chris wanted Texas SheetCake, so that is what I made! It was so yummy!

I love this picture of him for some reason! He really wanted a new down pillow!

Cory and Michelle wrote allover his truck! Thanks guys!

(I think that made him feel special!)

So on his actual Birthday we went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with his sisters Danielle, Stefani and Melissa! His parents gave him a new drill, which he really needed! I think overall he has a GREAT birthday!!

I just wanted to let Chris know how much I love him and that I am SO greatful that he is in my life! I hope you had a great birthday! I love you!

1 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

Happy birthday Chris! Hope you had a great birthday!