Sunday, February 24, 2008

Game Night!

Last night we had game night at Marci and Darrian's! Crystal, David and their daughter Tannon came over too! It was really fun! When I was in Utah I played Rumikub for the first time... I'm addicted! I love it! Chris and I went out and bought it of course! And that's what we played! We didn't really have much time to play any other games though! I was satisfied! Then we had Hot Fudge Brownie Sundaes with Carmel, Nuts, Oreos, and Sprinkels! I'm not a big fan of sprinkels, but other people liked them! Oh by the way the ice cream was Birthday Cake Ice Cream! Yum it's the best! And then we watched Invicible!! I love that movie because Mark Wahlberg is SO GOOD LOOKING!!! It was really fun and we had a good night! We will definately do it again!

2 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

i am so sad we missed out! we will definitely have to do it again! and more notice this time!!!

: )

ANDERSONS said...

Yep it was alot of fun! Next time I think we should make our own pizzas and play games but we need to do earlier so we can play more games for sure, but we had alot of fun!