Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We've Moved!

We made the move to Queen Creek! I'm so excited to finally have our own space again!! We have been living with my parents since June, and it's about time to move out. Our house is so cute, I love it!!! I will post some pictures once we get our Christmas lights up and our house half way organized inside!!! We just found out that we will be in the same ward as our friends Trent and Lucy!! We are going to have lots of fun! If you want our new address just email me at tfallbeck@gmail.com and I will send it to you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I didn't know you were making the move out here! congrats on your own space! it's the best to be able to walk around in your G's or not in your G's whenever you want! Or maybe that is just me.....(?)

ANDERSONS said...

Congrats on the house! Ya defintly put picture on your blog I want to see it!